JukesTodd were separately engaged to provide technical/commercial advice and support to the Inspectorate, Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development (DIRD) and Queensland Reconstruction Authority (QRA) as well as some of the Regional Councils and Department of Transport and Main Roads directly under three separate engagements all running in parallel from 2011 until 2015. Some of the services provided include:
- Development of a refined structural solution for reinstatement of Dunk Island and Clump Point Jetties to meet the required budget without compromising functionality
- Review and provision of value for money report for the reconstruction of the Toowoomba Range Crossing reinstatement
- Analysis and review of outturn solution and cost of reinstatement of various sections of the Warrego and Gore Highway
- Assessment of the reinstatement methodology developed for the Bruce Highway through the town of Cardwell adjacent to the ocean
- Development of a tendering and procurement methodology for the reinstatement by Bundaberg Regional Council of approximately $150 million of 2013 flood damage as well as assistance with implementation of the construction contracts
- Review and forecast of TMR’s regional and state procurement program office costs and structure.